After assembly and test of the fine blanking die, it can usually reach the shape and dimensional accuracy required by the design. However, after working for a period of time, the quality of the parts punched out will change and the shape and size will be out of tolerance due to the influence of factors such as vibration and wear. Besides, sometimes there are waste products. Therefore, the main points of control are as follows:
(1) The size of the convex and concave molds should be checked frequently. After a period of use, the size of the working edge of the convex and concave molds will change, and the dimensional accuracy of the punched workpieces will also change. Also, it may even be beyond the required tolerance. This is because of the influence of aspects such as wear. At this time, the convex and concave molds have to be modified to achieve the initial state of the precision index.
(2) It is needed to control the influence of manual operating factors. Process lubricant is one of the four essential conditions for realizing the fine blanking machine. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the selection and correct use of lubrication in the fine blanking machine. Besides, it is important to pay attention to the accuracy and reliability of billet positioning during operation.
(3) It is necessary to check and ensure that the punching elements of the fine blanking machine are in good condition during the processing. During the operation, it is important to frequently observe the operating status of the mold, such as whether the gap between the convex and concave mold edges is uniform and reasonable, whether the guiding is working properly, whether the pushing and ejecting mechanism and the positioning mechanism have failures and the work quality is reduced.
(4) The material of the fine blanking machine is one of the important conditions to ensure the realization of the fine blanking machine. Besides, it is an important factor to improve product quality, reduce production costs, and expand the application scope of the fine blanking machine. Therefore, it is necessary to choose suitable materials for the fine blanking machine.
(5) It is necessary to check and ensure that the stamping equipment is accurate with reliable operation, which meets the process requirements.
Generally speaking, if the shape and dimensional accuracy of the fine blanking machine is well controlled, the appearance quality can be controlled at the same time. The two are related to each other in a lot of influencing factors. Therefore, the control points of the shape and dimensional accuracy of the fine blanking machine are also applicable to the control of appearance quality. In addition, the following points should be noted:
(1) The shape of the fine blanking machine should be well designed and controlled, and you should try to avoid obvious convex curvature, corners, sharp points or narrow cantilevers in the blanking contour.
(2) The blank holder force and back pressure of the gear plate ring should be adjusted, and you should try to take the lower limit of a reasonable value to reduce the collapse angle and the height of the burr of the fine blanking machine.